The word "ME" is just a 2 letter word but it has several things inside it which are hidden to everyone and to ME also.
People, Places and Me is just what I'm interested in. I have been to many places, travelled a lot and want to continue my journey hoping to be an endless. Off course when I visit new "PLACES", I find new "PEOPLE" and that's how people recognize "ME".
I hope if you have read all the above 5 lines, then I assume that it should be enough for you to recognize "ME" and that's what I'm.
Born in small town of Rajasthan named Kota, I brought up at Jabalpur, MP and done all my studies here. After that my journey started to various places. Had been to various places in India and then UK for a month and currently in Texas, US
Lot more to describe about PEOPLE, PLACES AND ME
About Me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment